Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Quite possible the worst day ever

That may be what I'm saying later tonight. My baby is getting her first set of vaccinations today. I don't mind saying I'm dreading it with every ounce of my being. It will be the first time someone hurts my baby on purpose. Honestly, sticking a needle into them? Can't we find a better way of doing this by now?

My poor child, she's quite the screamer, too. I'm sure the entire office will find out just how powerful her lungs are around 2:50 today. In fact, it could be the screech heard 'round the world.

I just keep repeating the FTM mantra: She won't remember any of this. She won't remember any of this.

Stay tuned to see how it all turns out...

2 comments:

Baby Jack said...

Hey! I got your link from BBC. Good job on your blog. I've been blogging since my first was born a little over two years ago. It's from his perspective and has lots of pictures for the grandparents. It's been fun. I hope the shots go well today. Good Luck! I also love Gone with the Wind (book and movie) and Love Actually is one of my favorites, too.

Slinger said...

I'm pretty much saying, "Shouldn't there be a better way to do this?" every time I go to any doctor. But you're right. She'll never remember. :) I hope everything goes/went well.