Thursday, September 20, 2007

My child has superhuman powers


I'm serious. You think I jest. She resembles at least three superheroes. Unfortunately for us, two of them are the Hulk and an X-Men named Banshee.

When she starts to get angry, we call her Hulk Baby. She starts to grunt, and then she cries and turns a different color. In her case, it's not green but a nasty shade of purple. Sometimes Hulk Baby turns into Banshee. Check out this description of Banshee from Wikipedia: "An Irish mutant, Banshee possesses a 'sonic scream,' capable of harming enemies’ auditory systems and causing physical vibrations."

Yep, that's my girl!

The good superhero is Wolverine, yet another X-Men. She has this amazing ability to heal herself. Which is good, because she routinely catches herself on the face with her nails - also Wolverine-like because her wimpy mamma can only stand to cut them when she's fast asleep.

2 comments:

Slinger said...

Yeah, I likes me some Wolverine. :) You're cracking me up. Thanks for brightening up Team Clean day :)

eskate said...

Try filing those nails, at least in between clippings. They'll still be razor sharp, but maybe it will postpone the clipping a day or two. I hate it too! =)